- pomace (n.)
- 1570s, "crushed pulp of apples," from Old French pomaz, plural of pome "cider; apple," from Latin pomum "fruit; apple" (see Pomona).
- 1. This paper studies the method of extraction of ricinine in castor pomace.
- 2. Enzymatic release of polyphenols pomace remaining from apple juice production was examined.
- 3. The technology of extracting pectin from apple's pomace with D 151 H cation resin is studied.
- 4. The study is to improve the condition for the extraction of anthocyanins from grape pomace.
[ pomace 造句 ]