- n. [电子] 视频；录像，录像机；电视
- adj. 视频的；录像的；电视的
- v. 录制
CET4 TEM4 考 研 CET6
- video: see visit
- video (adj.)
- 1935, as visual equivalent of audio, from Latin video "I see," first person singular present indicative of videre "to see" (see vision). As a noun, "that which is displayed on a (television) screen," 1937.
Engineers, however, remember the sad fate of television's first debut and are not willing to allow "video transmission" (as television is now called by moderns) to leave the laboratory until they are sure it will be accepted. ["The Michigan Technic," November 1937]
video game is from 1973.
- 1. I went through about four years of being addicted to video games.
- 2. Tom admits that playing video games sometimes distracts him from his homework.
- 3. Two out of every three Britons already own a video recorder.
- 4. A technician loads a video tape into one of the machines.
- 5. Stricter controls were placed on the content of video films.
[ video 造句 ]