- n. 涅槃；天堂
- n. (Nirvana)人名；(意)尼尔瓦纳
1. 音译“涅磐” ( v --> p ).
- nirvana (n.)
- 1836, from Sanskrit nirvana-s "extinction, disappearance" (of the individual soul into the universal), literally "to blow out, a blowing out" ("not transitively, but as a fire ceases to draw;" a literal Latinization would be de-spiration), from nis-, nir- "out" + va- "to blow" (see wind (n.1)). Figurative sense of "perfect bliss" is from 1895.
- 1. Entering the realm of Nirvana is only possible for those who have become pure.
- 2. Many businessmen think that a world where relative prices never varied would be nirvana.
- 3. "Nirvana" squared the circle by making a record that was both superb pop and rock music at the same time.
- 4. The meeting with Gregory Pincus nirvana for my grandmother.
- 5. This message has been edited by Nirvana ( edited 17 January 2002 ) .
- 但最重要的是有个好编辑,不能 误人子弟.我好象还不具备这个条件. 怎么半?
[ nirvana 造句 ]