- meninges (n.)
- plural, 1610s, "the three membranes enveloping the brain and spinal cord," from Middle French meninges (1530s) or directly from medical Latin, plural of meninx, from Greek meninx (see meningitis).
- 1. It is also encased in membranes of connective tissue called the meninges.
- 2. Meninges of the brain are slightly edematous.
- 3. Brain meninges of the brain become infected resulting in a meningitis.
- 4. It is covered by the meninges and cushioned by cerebrospinal fluid.
- 5. Objective To discuss the postoperative nursing of patients with meninges tumor.
[ meninges 造句 ]