CET6+ TEM8 IELTS GRE
1. re- + lent-.
2. => melt, soften, dissolve.
3. => soften, become supple.
4. relent + -less => relentless.
- 1. His relentless aggression bludgeons you into seeing his point.
- 2. The song is a fiery mix of twanging guitar with relentless drumming.
- 3. Relentless in his pursuit of quality, his technical ability was remarkable.
- 4. It is easy to feel trampled by the relentless march of technology.
- 5. She could not bear the relentless music and turned down the volume.
[ relentless 造句 ]