- n. 溜冰场，室内溜冰场；冰球场
- vi. 溜冰
- n. (Rink)人名；(德)林克
1. ring => rink.
- rink (n.)
- late 14c., Scottish dialect, probably from Old French renc, reng "row, line," from Frankish and ultimately connected with ring (n.1). Probably confused in meaning with ring (n.1) in sense of "area marked out for a sporting contest." From 1787 in curling; ice hockey sense first attested 1896.
- 1. There's a skating rink uptown.
- 2. The other skaters were ordered off the rink.
- 3. He skated the length of the rink without stopping.
- 4. He skated a figure of 8 in the rink.
- 5. He skated a figure of eight in the rink.
[ rink 造句 ]