- adj. 伪造的；卑鄙的；暗讽的
- n. 赝品；骗子
1. snide: 死赖的，死皮赖脸的。
可能来自辅音丛 sn-,鼻子，闻，嗅，发鼻音，比较 sneer,snore,snicker,sniff,snuff.引申词义讽 刺的，挖苦的。
- snide (adj.)
- 1859, thieves' slang, "counterfeit, sham, bad, spurious," of unknown origin. Of persons, "cunning, sharp," from 1883. Sense of "sneering" is first attested 1933, perhaps via sense of "hypocrisy, malicious gossip" (1902). Related: Sneeringly.
- 1. He made a snide comment about her weight.
- 2. She couldn't tell if he was being snide, so she took the question straight.
- 3. Everyone I talked to in the company seemed a little gun-shy, perhaps fearing that I was yet another snide reporter.
- 4. If anyone made any more snide remarks he would beat him up.
来自汉英文学 - 骆驼祥子
- 5. They kept making snide remarks about each other.
[ snide 造句 ]