1. tower => turret.
2. diminutive of tour "tower," from Latin turris (see tower) => tower => turret.
3. turr- "tower" (谐音“塔儿”).
来自拉丁语 turris,高塔，塔楼，高层建筑，词源同 tor,tower.-et,小词后缀。引申词义炮塔。
- turret: see tower
- turret (n.)
- c. 1300, touret "small tower forming part of a city wall or castle," from Old French torete (12c., Modern French tourette), diminutive of tour "tower," from Latin turris (see tower (n.1)). Meaning "low, flat gun-tower on a warship" is recorded from 1862, later also of tanks. Related: Turreted. Welsh twrd is from English.
- 1. This ancient turret has attracted many visitors.
- 2. The soldier scaled the wall of the fortress by turret.
- 3. The machine - guns were up on the turret blazing away like anything but it wasn't any use!
- 机关枪 就架在宏昌的更楼边——卜卜卜,真可怕!然而济得什么事 呀 !
- 4. At length she gained the end of the ascent and stood upon the turret top.
- 5. Treatment methods normally through elevation turret tool holder with a knife.
[ turret 造句 ]