- paramedic (n.)
- "medical technician," 1970, back-formation from paramedical. The meaning "medical corpsman who parachutes" is 1951 from para(chute) + medic.
- 1. You have to do a year's intensive training to become a paramedic.
- 2. We intend to have a paramedic on every ambulance within the next three years.
- 3. A paramedic ambulance crew went to the accident scene but were unable to save Mrs Wilson.
- 4. A policeman and then a paramedic tried to resuscitate her.
- 5. There were rigs crushed , paramedic trucks covered with rubble, flipped.
[ paramedic 造句 ]