- n. [金融] 透支；[金融] 透支额
- vt. [金融] 透支
1、over- "above, beyond" + draft "提款，汇票".
2、含义：beyond the money you have in the bank, spend more money than you have in your bank account.
- 1. When I left Cambridge I had a £10,000 overdraft.
- 2. It is very useful to have an overdraft facility.
- 3. Her bank warned that unless she repaid the overdraft she could face legal action.
- 4. The overdraft arrangements had been generous because of the regularity of the half-yearly payments.
- 5. An overdraft resulted when a $ 1000 cheque was drawn against only $ 900 in the account.
[ overdraft 造句 ]