- vt. 登记；使加入；把...记入名册；使入伍
- vi. 参加；登记；注册；记入名册
CET4 IELTS 考 研 CET6
- enroll (v.)
- mid-14c. (transitive), from Old French enroller "record in a register, write in a roll" (13c., Modern French enrôler), from en- "make, put in" (see en- (1)) + rolle (see roll (n.)). Related: Enrolled; enrolling.
- 1. I should like to enroll all my children in the swimming class.
- 2. I must enroll the children for piano lessons before next week.
- 3. They enroll him as a member of the club.
- 4. We may enroll another two classes of 20 students each.
- 5. We shall enroll people to train as teachers.
[ enroll 造句 ]