- vt. 重新使用；彻底改造；重复发明（在不知他人已发明的情况下）
- reinvent (v.)
- 1680s, from re- + invent. Related: Reinvented; reinventing. Phrase reinvent the wheel "do redundant work" attested by 1971.
- 1. He was determined to reinvent himself as a poet and writer.
- 2. They have tried to reinvent their retail stores.
- 3. Some of these ideas are worth pursuing, but there is no need to reinvent the wheel.
- 4. The race to reinvent the pig is not hard to fathom.
来自英汉非文学 - 生命科学 - 医学的第四次革命
- 5. His way of coping was to throw himself into work, and he began to reinvent himself.
[ reinvent 造句 ]