来自拉丁语 scorpio,蝎子，来自希腊语 skorpios,蝎子，来自 PIE*sker,砍，切，词源同 scar,shear. 首字母大写用于星座名天蝎座。
- Scorpio (n.)
- zodiacal constellation, late 14c., from Latin scorpio (poetic scorpius) "scorpion," also the zodiac constellation (see scorpion). The meaning "person born under or ruled by the sign of Scorpio" is recorded from 1968.
- 1. Work tips : Without some positive energy , Scorpio can go to extremes.
- 工作: 如果缺乏积极因素, 蝎子可能走向极端.
- 2. The sun , actually in Scorpio, was shining across into Taurus.
- 其实在天蝎宫的太阳, 照耀着金牛宫.
- 3. Scorpio's health Habits: Scorpio people are renowned for their energy and imagination.
- 健康习性: 概括来说,天蝎座的人有强壮的身体并且恢复能力强.
- 4. Breaking trust is the worst thing you can do to a Scorpio.
- 5. You can take the sting out of raising a Scorpio.
[ Scorpio 造句 ]