- n. 三重唱；三件一套；三个一组
- n. (Trio)人名；(意)特里奥
来自意大利语 trio,三重奏，来自 tri-, 三，拼写基于 duo,二重奏。
- trio: see three
- trio (n.)
- 1724, "composition for three voices," from French trio (c. 1600), from Italian trio, from tri- "three" (see three); patterned on duo. Meaning "group of three persons" is from 1789.
- 1. The trio are part of Sotheby's sale of Works of Art.
- 2. a trio for two violins and continuo
- 3. a trio for piano, oboe and bassoon
- 4. The violinist walked on the stage and the duo became a trio.
- 5. The committee is headed by a trio of ministers.
[ trio 造句 ]