- adj. 那些的
- pron. 那些（that的复数）
CET4 TEM4 考 研 CET6
来自 these 拼写变体形式，后产生词义上的差别。
- those: [OE] Originally, those was the plural of this. It did not move across to that until the Middle English period, gradually replacing its previous plural thō. The game of musical chairs was completed by these, which was a new formation based on this.
- those (pron.)
- c. 1300, Midlands and southern variant of Old English þas, nominative and accusative plural of þes, þeos "this" (see this). A collateral form of these, now used as the plural of that.
- 1. The happiest are not those who own all the best things, but those who can appreciate the beauty of life.
- 2. I clearly empathize with the people who live in those neighborhoods.
- 3. Our tour prices bore little resemblance to those in the holiday brochures.
- 4. They hadn't invented sequencers back in those days, had they?
- 5. The weather was unkind to those pipers who played in the morning.
[ those 造句 ]