- assonance (n.)
- 1727, "resemblance of sounds between words," from French assonance, from assonant, from Latin assonantem (nominative assonans), present participle of assonare "to resound, respond to," from ad- "to" (see ad-) + sonare "to sound" (see sonata). Properly, in prosody, "rhyming of accented vowels, but not consonants" (1823).
- 1. Theand easy language of assonance word easy to read, make people pleased, the meaning colorful.
- 叠韵词语言浅显明快、琅琅上口, 令人心情愉悦, 并使语意内涵丰富多彩.
- 2. Alliteration and assonance is not only a language phenomenon, but also an artistic one in poems.
- 摘要诗歌中的双声叠韵既是语言现象, 又是艺术现象.
[ assonance 造句 ]