词根acer, 酸的。词根yl, 闻，嗅，同ol, 见olfactory, 嗅觉的，同odor,气味,字母d,l 对应。
- acrylic:  Acrylic was based ultimately on acrolein , the name of a very pungent poisonous organic compound. This in turn was formed from Latin acer ‘sharp, pungent’ (source of English acrid) and olere ‘smell’.
- acrylic (adj.)
- 1855, "of or containing acryl," name of a radical from acrolein (1843), the name of a liquid in onions and garlic that makes eyes tear, from Latin acer "sharp" (see acrid) + olere "to smell" (see odor) + -in (see -ine (2)). With adjectival suffix + -ic. Modern senses often short for acrylic fiber, acrylic resin, etc.
- 1. It's 50 per cent wool, 50 per cent acrylic.
- 2. Acrylic fabrics are both warm and washable.
- 3. An active oligomer has been synthesized from acrylic acid and its derivatives.
- 4. SB 9917 anti - weather acrylic acid polyurethane coating is two components anticorrosive coating.
- 5. Handmade Acrylic Products, Photo Frames, Pharmaceutical Gifts, Paper Weight, Award, Card Holder.
- 采购产品手工的压克力的产品, 相片框架, 药学的礼物, 纸重量, 颁发, 卡片烛台.
[ acrylic 造句 ]