- adj. 临时的，暂时的；中间的；间歇的
- n. 过渡时期，中间时期；暂定
CET6 TEM4 IELTS GRE 考 研
- interim (n.)
- 1540s, from Latin interim (adv.) "in the meantime, meanwhile," originally "in the midst of that," from inter- "between" (see inter-) + im, ancient adverb from stem of pronoun is "this, that."
- 1. She was sworn in as head of an interim government in March.
- 2. He was to remain in jail in the interim.
- 3. This is the half-yearly meeting of the interim committee.
- 4. The vice-president took power in the interim period before the election.
- 5. The government is taking interim measures to help those in immediate need.
[ interim 造句 ]