- n. 麦加朝圣；哈吉
- n. (Hajj)人名；(阿拉伯)哈吉
- hajj (n.)
- also hadj, "the pilgrimage to Mecca," which every free Muslim is bound to make, as a religious duty, from Arabic hajj "pilgrimage," from hajja "he went on a pilgrimage." Related to Hebrew haghagh "he made a pilgrimage, celebrated a feast," hagh "a gathering." One who has made it is a hajji and afterward bears that title as a designation of honor.
- 1. " I tell my friends, " he laughs , " that I've made the hajj twice.
- “ 我对朋友们说, 我去那里朝圣过两次. ”
- 2. For a Muslim the hajj is the ultimate act of worship.
- 3. The fifth is performing the hajj, or pilgrimage, to Makkah at least once in a lifetime.
- 五为朝功,就是到麦加朝观天房----克尔白圣殿, 一生中至少要到麦加朝观一次.
[ hajj 造句 ]