- n. 短笛；吹短笛者
- adj. 小型的
- n. (Piccolo)人名；(意)皮科洛
- piccolo (n.)
- 1856, piccolo flute, from French piccolo, from Italian flauto piccolo "small flute," from piccolo "small," perhaps a children's made-up word, or from picca "point," or from Vulgar Latin root *pikk- "little," related to *piccare "to pierce" (see pike (n.2)). Other sources suggest it is from the same source as French petit (see petit (adj.)).
- 1. At this point, Shu - ying borrowed Chueh - min's piccolo, saying , " That flute's too reedy. This is sharper. "
- 淑英看见觉新吹箫, 就从觉民的手里把笛子夺过来说: “ 箫声太细, 还是让我吹笛子罢. ”
来自汉英文学 - 家（1-26） - 家（1-26）
- 2. If it wasn't for Piccolo , we wouldn't even have these!
- 如果不是比克罗, 我们就没有这些了!
- 3. Goku is back to Piccolo , and not a moment too soon!
- 小悟空终于赶到了短笛大魔王的跟前, 而且来得正是时候!
- 4. Tien Shinhan must go through him before he can fight King Piccolo.
- 5. Piccolo has declared annihilation of the world, one sector at a time.
[ piccolo 造句 ]