- n. 德拉库拉（人名）；吸血鬼，又叫惊情四百年（电影名）
来自爱尔兰小说家Bram Stoker创造的吸血鬼小说。Dracula为主人公姓氏，其字面意思为眼睛锐利的，词源同dragon. 参照电影《惊情四百年》。
- Dracula (n.)
- the vampire from in Bram Stoker's novel (1897). It was a surname of Prince Vlad II of Wallachia (d.1476), and means in Romanian "son of Dracul," literally "the dragon," from the name and emblem taken by Vlad's father, also named Vlad, c. 1431 when he joined the Order of the Dragon, founded 1418 by Sigismund the Glorious of Hungary to defend the Christian religion from the Turks and crush heretics and schismatics.
- 1. The town of whitby was immortalised in Bram Stoker's famous Dracula story.
- 2. His ambition is to play the part of Dracula.
- 3. "Count Dracula, I presume," I said wittily.
- 4. I cannot let my father, Dracula, to get away with this.
- 我不能让我的父亲, Dracula伯爵,这样继续下去.
- 5. Alucard : Dracula ! In the name of my mother, I will defeat you again!
- Dracula! 以我母亲的名义, 我将再次打倒你!
[ Dracula 造句 ]