- vt. 脱靶；未达到目标；飞机未抵达跑道即著陆
- n. [电子] 负脉冲信号
- vi. 未达到目标；飞机未抵达跑道即著陆
under-, 未达到，shoot, 射，击。原指射程未达到，用于指飞机未达跑道着陆。
- undershoot (v.)
- 1660s, "to shoot too low," from under + shoot (v.). In reference to aircraft or pilots, recorded from 1918. Undershot as a type of water wheel is recorded from c. 1600.
- 1. Bias affects the overshoot or undershoot of the motion through the keyframe.
- 2. The SDRs limit the current, thereby reducing signal undershoot and overshoot noise.
- SDR电阻限制电流, 因此减少信号负过冲和超限噪声.
- 3. Modulating pulse undershoot ( negative spike )
- 调制脉冲下冲 ( 反峰 )
- 4. Lock the cage was opened, all the oil exploration companies have begun to Checkpoint to undershoot.
- 笼子的锁开了, 所有的石油勘探商们开始直往下冲.
- 5. If we undershoot, we can always hire on the outside market to make up the difference.
- 如果我们的人才储备不足, 我们可以通过人才外聘来弥补差额.
[ undershoot 造句 ]