- adj. 肋的；肋骨的；前腺脉的
- n. (Costal)人名；(法、西、葡)科斯塔尔
来自拉丁词costa, 肋骨，边，词源同coast, accost.
- costal (adj.)
- "pertaining to the ribs," 1630s, from French costal (16c.), from Medieval Latin costalis, from costa "a rib" (see coast (n.)).
- 1. The spleen tip was palpable at the left costal margin.
- 2. Nice has a very broad boulevard along the costal line.
- 3. What should recuperate of home of costal bone retrace notice?
- 4. This are Chinese concept really soft costal region.
- 5. Costal fracture, is sequela had after healing completely?
- 肋骨骨折, 全愈后有没有后遗症?
[ costal 造句 ]