- n. 格子；格子结构；框架
- vt. 为...搭棚架；使交叉成格子状；使交织
来自古法语 trellis,棚，架，栏杆，原义为粗布条，麻袋布，来自拉丁语 trilicis,三层线编织布， 来自 tri-,三，licium,线，词源同 twill.词义由粗布条过渡到棚，架，可能是因为过去用粗布条 对攀爬植物的棚，架进行捆绑，固定而得名。
- trellis: see three
- trellis (n.)
- late 14c., "lattice, grating," from Old French trelis, trellis "trellis, fence," originally "sackcloth," from Vulgar Latin *trilicius, from Latin trilicis, genitive of trilix "having three threads, triple-twilled," from tri- (see tri-) + licium "thread."
Sense extended in Old French to things "woven" of iron, etc., which brought on influence of Old French treille "vine trellis," perhaps from Latin trichila "bower, arbor," which is apparently from Latin triclinium "couch extending round three sides of a table" (for reclining on at meals). Meaning "lattice used to support growing vines" is from 1510s. As a verb, c. 1400. Related: Trellised.
- 1. You could even put a trellis on your walls and train plants to grow up it.
- 2. Each courtyard had a grape trellis.
来自汉英文学 - 现代散文
- 3. Somewhat less strength is needed here as compared with a grape trellis.
- 4. Dirty paper trellis code for watermarking complete code, has been tested.
- 肮脏的文件格码的水印完整的源代码, 已经过测试.
- 5. By the analysis to the basic geologic trellis at first.
[ trellis 造句 ]