- inseminate (v.)
- 1620s, "to cast as seed," from Latin inseminatus, past participle of inseminare "to sow, implant," from in- "in" (see in- (2)) + semen (genitive semenis) "seed." Meaning "to impregnate with semen" is attested from 1923. Related: Inseminated; inseminating.
- 1. The gadget is used to artificially inseminate cows.
- 2. Females, in other words, would rather choose which males inseminate them.
- 换句话说, 雌性更愿意选择那些让它们授精的雄性.
- 3. Inseminate of the planting stock according to the technical regulations of Jatropha afforestation >>.
- 4. It also states prophase work, transporting and inseminate method , conservation and management in the transplanting process.
- 叙述了大树移植过程中需做的各种前期工作 、 起运栽植的方法以及最后的养护管理.
[ inseminate 造句 ]