CET6 IELTS GRE TOEFL
co-, 强调。-her, 粘结，词源同adhere, hesitate. -s,过去分词格。
- cohesion (n.)
- 1670s, from French cohésion, from Latin cohaesionem (nominative cohaesio) "a sticking together," noun of action from past participle stem of cohaerere "to stick together" (see cohere).
- 1. What is missing, however, is an internal, artistic cohesion.
- 2. the cohesion of the nuclear family
- 3. By 1990, it was clear that the cohesion of the armed forces was rapidly breaking down.
- 4. These high levels of inequality erode social cohesion in the region.
- 5. I had to bring some cohesion into the company.
[ cohesion 造句 ]