- n. 助动车；机动脚踏两用车
- v. 抑郁不乐；生闷气（mope的过去式和过去分词）
1. motor + pedal, motor + pedaler.
2. 【记】拼音：磨破，干活把手磨破了－> 闷闷不乐。=> mope.
3. mope => moped.
- moped (n.)
- 1956, from Swedish (c. 1952), from (trampcykel med) mo(tor och) ped(aler) "pedal cycle with engine and pedals" (the earliest versions had auxiliary pedals). Compare obsolete English mo-bike (1925), from motor bicycle.
- 1. He moped around the office for a while, feeling bored.
- 2. He moped about because he wasn't invited to the party.
- 3. I would advise against riding moped without testing the brakes first .
- 4. He moped in the house all day.
- 5. He moped about in the house all day.
[ moped 造句 ]