- treasurer (n.)
- late 13c., from Old North French, Anglo-French tresorer, Old French tresorier, from tresor (see treasure (n.)). Treasury bill attested from 1797.
- 1. Hon Treasurer: D Shrimpton
- 2. Mr. Smith was succeeded by Mrs. Jones as treasurer.
- 3. It's ironical that the weakest student in mathematics was elected class treasurer.
- 4. Next, the chairman asked the treasurer, Ms. Jones, to take the floor.
- 随后, 主席请财务总监琼斯女士发言.
- 5. The treasurer was arrested for trying to manipulate the company's financial records.
[ treasurer 造句 ]