- vi. 偷笑，窃笑
- vt. 窃笑着说
- n. 窃笑
- n. (Snicker)人名；(芬、瑞典)斯尼克
来自辅音丛 sn-,鼻子，闻，嗅，发鼻音，比较 sneer,snore,snicker,sniff,snuff.引申词义窃笑， 暗笑。-er,表反复。
- snicker (v.)
- "laugh in a half-suppressed way," 1690s, possibly of imitative origin, similar to Dutch snikken "to gasp, sob." Related: Snickered; snickering.
- snicker (n.)
- "a smothered laugh," 1835, from snicker (v.).
- 1. The shuffle and snicker that became the comedian's trademark.
- 2. The shuffle and snicker become the comedian's trademark.
- 3. A few hecklers snicker at the signs , but mostly people are either confused or indifferent.
[ snicker 造句 ]