- adj. 耆那教徒的；耆那教的
- n. 耆那教徒（等于Jaina）
- 1805, from Hindi Jaina, from Sanskrit jinah "saint," literally "overcomer," from base ji "to conquer," related to jayah "victory," from PIE root *gweie- (2) "to press down, conquer." The sect dates from 6c. B.C.E.
- 1. The non - Jains also express high reverence for this Jain festival.
- 非 耆那教徒也表达了对耆那教盛典的很高的崇敬.
- 2. Maha Parva - It is an ancient and chief of all Jain festival.
- 3. Govind Jain says: Happiness is the state of mind nothing else.
- 4. At last the king got initiated into Jain monkshood together with his sons.
- 5. They overlapped with many meditation systems of his epoch. This included Hindu, Jain and independent systems.
- 在佛陀时代有很多冥想体系, 包括印度教 、 耆那教和其它独立的体系.
[ Jain 造句 ]