来自波斯语 shah,国王。常见词 check 即缩写自阿拉伯语 shah mat,王将死，一种棋类游戏， 类似中国象棋“将军”。
- shah (n.)
- title of the king of Persia, 1560s, shaw, from Persian shah, shortened from Old Persian xšayathiya "king," from Indo-Iranian *ksayati "he has power over, rules" from PIE *tke- "to gain control of, gain power over" (cognates: Sanskrit ksatram "dominion;" Greek krasthai "to acquire, get," kektesthai "to possess"). His wife is a shahbanu (from banu "lady"); his son is a shahzadah (from zadah "son").
- 1. Chan - Vese ( C - V ) model is an excellent model of simplified Mumford - Shah models.
- Chan -Vese 模型是一种优秀的简化Mumford-Shah模型.
- 2. As such , the Shah'tal have access to a wide variety of weapons.
- 因此, Shah'tal有机会获得各种各样的武器.
- 3. Shah has been a Rotarian for six years and is charter member of her club.
- 4. Their design then unfolded precisely as the Shah and Bhutto had predicted.
- 5. The Shah took literally the Western academic doctrines.
[ shah 造句 ]