- soppy (adj.)
- "very wet," 1823, from sop + -y (2). Meaning "sentimental" first recorded 1918. Related: Soppiness.
- 1. He's constantly on the phone to his girlfriend being soppy.
- 2. She loves soppy love stories, old films, that sort of thing.
- 3. We parted at curbside, without too much soppy stuff and no tears.
- 我们在路边分手, 没有太多感伤的情节也没有流泪.
- 4. Greek men were said to be a bit too soppy.
- 5. So, to recap: Bohemia likes cats, but isn't going all soppy on us.
- 好, 让我们回顾一下: 波西米亚互动就像猫咪, 但是并不会让我们感到失望.
[ soppy 造句 ]