- n. 焦虑不安；心惊肉跳；小鸡鸡（儿童用语，willy的复数）
- n. (Willies)人名；(英)威利斯
- willies (n.)
- "spell of nervousness," 1896, perhaps from the woollies, a dialectal term for "nervous uneasiness," probably in reference to the itchiness of wool garments.
- 1. It gives me the willies.
- 2. Being alone in that gloomy house gave me the willies.
- 3. He said that Opposition members were a bunch of weary Willies.
- 4. Walking down that street at night gives me the willies.
- 5. The dark, dank cave gave me the willies.
- 一个既黑暗又潮湿 、 又阴冷的洞.
[ willies 造句 ]