- vi. 懒洋洋地倚靠
- vt. 懒洋洋地倚靠
- n. (Loll)人名；(德)洛尔
TEM8 IELTS GRE
1. 谐音“懒哦”--- 懒洋洋地躺着、垂下、靠着。
- loll (v.)
- mid-14c., lollen "to lounge idly, hang loosely," perhaps related to Middle Dutch lollen "to doze, mumble," or somehow imitative of rocking or swinging. Specifically of the tongue from 1610s. Related: Lolled; lolling. As a noun, from 1709. Grose ["Dictionary of the Vulgar Tongue," 1785] has lollpoop "A lazy, idle drone."
- 1. The dog let its tongue loll out.
- 2. You shouldn't have so many guests in front loll out tongue.
- 3. Price cut inevitable as new crop available soon loll off until notice.
- 4. Do stand up straight, don't loll about like that!
- 站直, 别那样歪七竖八的!
- 5. Next time don't loll out your tongue out.
[ loll 造句 ]