- n. 领巾状领带；（大写）英国阿斯科特赛马会
- n. (Ascot)人名；(英)阿斯科特
- village near Windsor, Berkshire; site of fashionable race-meeting. Used attributively for clothes suitable for the event; especially a type of tie (1908). The town name is literally "eastern cottage."
- 1. ASCOT is a good method in severity evaluation of trauma.
- 2. The ASCOT scores were quite nearly the outcomes of the patients.
- 3. Results The new model was similar to a severity characterization of trauma ( ASCOT ) in predicting outcomes.
- 结果 预测结局的准确性、敏感性与特异性接近 ASCOT 法,误判率降低.
- 4. Results ISS was significantly correlative with PTI, TRISS and ASCOT . PTI was correlative only with TRISS.
- 结果 创伤严重度评分(ISS)与穿透伤指数(PTI) 、综合评分方法(TRISS、ASCOT) 评分呈显著性相关,PTI仅与TRISS评分有相关性.
- 5. IMAGINE was recorded at your Tittenhurst Park home studio in Ascot.
[ Ascot 造句 ]