- synchronous (adj.)
- 1660s, "existing or happening at the same time," from Late Latin synchronus "simultaneous," from Greek synkhronos "happening at the same time," from syn- "together" (see syn-) + khronos "time" (see chrono-). Meaning "recurring at the same successive instants of time" is attested from 1670s. Related: Synchronously.
- 1. The message can be used only with synchronous operations .
- 2. A synchronous motor drives the measuring bob at a constant rotational speed.
- 3. Polling is a synchronous mechanism, where devices are serviced in sequence.
- 查询是一种同步机构, 其中的各个设备是依次接受服务的.
- 4. Counters can be generally classified as either serial or synchronous.
- 5. This type of counter is called a parallel - carry synchronous counter.
[ synchronous 造句 ]